How to Exist for a Day

This comic appears in Secret Prison 2.

Click for full view.

This entry was posted in comics. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to How to Exist for a Day

1. Ben Newman says:

Hey Luke, try saving your images as .png or .gif they tend to come out better, I find that eblogger compresses .jpgs quite heavily so that they come out blurry. Comics looks great by the way.

2. Box Brown says:

Wish we could have included that in the Secret Prison Art Show!

3. Sarasarasarato says:

I put squishy stuff in me, therefore I am. So awesome.

4. Jack Teagle says:

Hey luke, great work!

I have trouble with blogger too, looks like I'll be taking Ben's advice and see what happens.

I mostly drink slushy things now, I don't have time to shove solid things inside my hole.

5. Ross Phillips says:

absolutely class.

6. Anonymous says:

Awesome!!! you make fantastic comix!

7. Luke says:

Thanks everyone. And thanks for the tip Ben, I will try that for sure.

Box, for some reason it didn't even cross my mind but I totally could have sent it over! Never mind.

Does anyone actually read follow up comments here btw? I don't often reply here because I assume there's a good chance no one will see it unless they click 'alert me to new replies'. This can be an experiment though so let me know anyone, if you're reading this and maybe I'll reply more.

8. Ben Newman says:

It works. I read your reply. The Jorogumo post I did recently was posted as a GIF directly into eblogger and it didn't look as compressed as they do when loaded as a jpeg. I used to upload them via flickr using the URL but flickr seem to have put a stop to that. Hope it comes in useful.

9. Matthew Lyons says:

Luke this is really great. I love the pattern going across the header and footer of your document of feeble living.

Yeah blogger commenting is dog breath, would be cool if they updated the dashboard to show recent comments and replies.

Betteo posted something about gifs on blogger a while back.