Hilda and The Bird Parade

Hilda and The Bird Parade, my third Hilda book (second album sized one) is available to buy now! If you’re interested.

It’s a 40 page hardback book. Here are some little previews:

This entry was posted in comics, Hilda. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Hilda and The Bird Parade

1. Matt says:

This looks incredible, especially the colors in the crowd scene! The last book was excellent and I can’t wait to read this.

2. Smiechoslaw says:

where is the wooden manikin? I miss him :)

3. Pingback: The Gosh! Authority 23/10/12 » Gosh! London – the Culture of Comics

4. Pingback: Nobrow Launch Party + Signing » Gosh! London – the Culture of Comics

5. Oliver says:

Awesome! When can we buy this at stores? Around Christmas time? A

6. Pingback: Hilda & The Bird Parade – Exclusive Gosh! Bookplate Edition » Gosh! London – the Culture of Comics

7. yumiko tahata says:

My daughter suggested me to read it this morning and i did during my lunch break. AND it was a wonderful book. She read it at least 4 times now. I really enjoyed it. I shall thank you and my daughter. Thank you very much for the lovely note for her birthday.

8. Lauren says:

Definitely my favorite Christmas present! Excellent work once again! Can’t wait to see what you do for Flying Eye Books.

9. Think_Happy says:

do you work digitally or with ink?

10. Des Hegarty says:

I had to insist on this for Christmas. It’s beautifully put together Luke and so looking forward to the next instalment. The children at Wilbury Primary School (Edmonton) have become Hilda fans through my reading it to them and (my Year 1s) have just finished some sketches. We would to ask you some questions for the storysplat blog (www.storyplat.co.uk) and if you had the time you would absolutely make our year by responding.

How long does it take you to draw, ink and colour a page?
    What made you become an illustrator?
    What other adventures do you think she will have?
    What do you like about Hilda?
    Who is she based on?
    When will she see the wood man again?

desnkerry@talktalk.net

Many thanks Luke

Des

11. linda says:

OK, I bought this for my daughter, but it was just as much for me. We love the Hilda series and I think this is the best one yet. I noticed that you have a new (re-issued) Hilda book in the works, called Hilda and the Troll, I think. I’d love to see a small preview of that book. Best wishes!